Making a complaint

We help young people make formal complaints about the care or services they receive from:

  • Child Services

  • housing

  • benefits agency

  • health

  • Police

They have their own complaints procedures that can be very complicated. To get the best from your complaint an advocate can help you to organise your thoughts and write a letter. Sometimes complaints result in big changes for young people and other times a simple apology is enough.

You can contact us to talk through your options.

If you want to complain about Children’s Services in Brighton and Hove and don’t need an advocate, you can visit their website.